Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday - recovering . . . slowly

  • calm, very foggy, soggy feeling, cool morning; temp 60; high to be 88.
  • cough is better; sore throat nearly gone; still abit of a headache; so maybe my cold is on the mend.
  • trying bike ride before daily heat or wind; 2 mile trip went file, although I did tire easily.
  • just a week left; starting to plan the wind down process.
  • late this morning, Willard Amundson & his wife, Mary, stopped by to say hello; they winter near the Don Wes Flea Market in Weslaco; both live near Blue Earth in the summer; Willard went to Frost school when Jim & I were there.
  • ant pest controller sprayed this afternoon.
  • swimming late afternoon.
  • as part of planning our departure, I've started a travelogue to share with my Minnetonka friends; and of course, I'll include y'all also; but as a result, you may see some pictures repeated.
  • as Jim had to go to play cards early, Diane & I went to Jason's Deli for supper . . . delicious soups; and discovered that there is a Jason's Deli in Eden Prairie.
  • below is my first draft of my travelogue report; enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. 5 seconds?! That's it for the first draft? You have some work to do!

    Glad to hear that your feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE !

    I will not let a typo stand if I can help it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure glad I didn't make that typo. Ugh! Thanks for tracking me.

    Dad
    PS I think I said something about it being a start. I'll add to it each day so that by the time I get home, it's done. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice 5 second start to the travelogue. I like the picture and the music is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does that imply that you're not a fan of music at the other end of the musical spectrum, namely, country (or rock)?

      Thanks for your comments.

      Uncle Roger

      Delete