Friday, March 2, 2012

Thursday - March already

  • breezy, warm morning; temp 73; high to be 88.
  • had 34 at men's breakfast this morning.
  • gusty winds but biked the entire park anyway.
  • in the afternoon, while Jim went bowling, Diane took Irene to pick up her car, and I watched NCIS: LA & napped.
  • late afternoon, we attended the volunteers appreciation dinner at the Hall
  • in the evening, I drove up to Edinburgh to attend the music show, Music for All Ages; it included 3 vocal groups and a band; each performing 6 to 8 songs; very enjoyable evening.
  • performing groups included: Men Of A-Chord, Magic Valley Chorus, Senior Ambassadors, Rio Grande Valley Band.
  • finally, I know you hate to hear this, and I'm sorry, but I have no pictures for you today.   :-((

1 comment:

  1. Although it is nice to rerad what you are doing down there.......it would be even better to see pictures of your beautiful faces!! :)

    ReplyDelete