Friday, January 13, 2012

Fix it day


  • frost warning overnight; our temp at 6 was only 39, calm, cloudy; but day is to be cool: high: 65
  • fixed Esmerelda's (park housekeeper) golf cart this morning
  • made a Walmart run late morning with lunch at Wendy's
  • fixed several other items today (in addition to golf cart mentioned above):
    • TV (that I broke earlier)
    • Texas room door latch
    • wireless printer
  • had formal photos taken for the Park Directory; will get the CD in 4 to 6 weeks. Proofs looked quite good.
  • napped
  • this evening, Jim went to play cards while Diane & I decided to rest at home.
  • and enjoy the pictures I had to think up to take.
Your favorite handyman going to work.

They're selling my bed! Is that a hint? Ugh.

Dan/Dawn, they have lots of RVs here and room for lots more.


Activities planning bulletin board.

Since my kids never see me, I took a self-picture... now, if I could just remember to smile.

5 comments:

  1. We should set up a skype account. I actually already have one but I've never used it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have s Skype account with the handle, Mr_1604. Call me any time.

      Delete
  2. Jim needs to raise the seat on his bike; it's too low.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send that message via e-mail to meyer3@bevcomm.net

      Delete
  3. Nice look Dad... white coveralls, riding a bike, and talking on the phone!

    ReplyDelete