Thursday, January 12, 2012

Quiet Day


  • Cold front came through overnight so that the temp at dawn is only 56 and the high for the day should be 59 with wind gusts to 25 mpg. No swimming today!
  • Men's breakfast at the local Mexican restaurant hasn't change a bit in the last year.
  • Diane & I made a major grocery shopping trip while Jim accompanied Dan to the doctor.
  • quiet lunch at home; then a nap.
  • afternoon snack with the bowlers - guess we're too old to bowl - had nachos, fried ice cream, & a hot fudge sundae - mmm..... good.
  • wind died this evening, pleasant out at 53, so Jim & Diane went for a long bike ride.
  • more tomorrow. (Sorry, no pictures tonight.)

3 comments:

  1. Roger-
    Nice to know the wind down there gets 25 miles per gallon - is that in town or on the interstate? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me feel so guilty today for not calling that I bought you a gift. It will arrive in about a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said in my SMS message, sorry I made you feel guilty today. But I love gifts. Thank you (in advance).

    ReplyDelete