Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday - some work & some play

  • warm, calm morning; temp 72; suppose to be another warm day with temps in the mid 80s.
  • pancake breakfast at the hall this morning, like every Saturday.
  • one lady even came up and ask me if I had my new bike yet; how did she know I was getting one?
  • right after breakfast, did my daily 3 mile bike ride.
  • with the golf cart with a box in back, we hauled an outdoor table & chairs to the junk for Dan & Candy and then hauled several cement blocks left over from J&D's old A/C condenser to the junk.
  • Jim fixed Gary Wangen's golf cart.
  • the afternoon was spent at the Don-Wes fruit stand/market and the flea market across the road.
  • this evening we played bingo at the park up the road, Pharr South.
who says we never work; note their truck; and it's loaded

we're just about ready to head for the dump

our reward for all the hard work was a relaxing afternoon at the flea market

1 comment:

  1. Dad-
    I'm glad to see you wearing white socks with your tennis shoes... I was afraid that you only owned black socks!

    ReplyDelete