Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday - zoos are sure fun

  • another warm, cloudy, lite breeze morning; temp 72; high today 87.
  • by 9 we were on the road to the Gladys Porter Zoo in Brownsville, about 40 miles east.
  • wonderful day at zoo; Denise & Diane took lots of pictures which are shared below.
  • all went swimming upon our return; except me, I took a nap as I did all the driving.
  • spaghetti dinner & auction this evening; didn't buy a thing.
  • had to wait for the auction to finish before we could go swimming this evening.
but Grandpa, your hand is cold.

how long do I have to stand here?

nice kitty!

but, Mom, 10,000 feet is a long way down!

Mom, your squeezing too hard.

please don't throw me off the bridge.

I told you to brush your teeth really good this morning!

ooo... that sun is so bright.

little birdies have to eat too.

dippin' dots are for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment