Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday - busy, busy, busy

  • bad weather day: blustery, hard rain, cold; temp 46.
  • might even be to bad to go to Mexico today.
  • Bill Duenow's Memorial Service starts in a half hour, at 11 in Spicer, Minnesota; Bill was Diane's dad; may he rest in peace.
  • late morning Beth's family & I drove over to Nuevo Progresso, Mexico; lunch at Artero's was excellent as usual; and Beth & Lexi found lots of great bargains to purchase at the various Progresso shops.
  • Beth & family went to Pharr South for the evening dinner & Bingo.
  • while I joined Ruth Casey & June & Dick Kohler for a concert at McAllen Convention Center, called American Spirit; Irene provided her ticket as she wasn't going; all 3 have season tickets at that theater.
  • American Spirit was a musical with wonderful music and a lot of spirit; most enjoyable! Thank you, Irene.
  • and when I got home; guess what? everyone was already in the pool.
  • and do I have a lot of pictures for you tonight; enjoy 'em!
what's up, doc?

what a sweet couple!

who are those 3 young people?

what is a mariachi band?

you're in Mexico - no, you're in the United States - no . . .

Where is Arturo?

"now if I could just find the paint brush" - Liam 

guess who got a Mexican haircut?

smile, dammit! 


ooo... you look so nice.

now how does this work, again?

is this Uncle Roger's or Grandpa Jim's? 

Hope I didn't get Jim's with that bad tire!

okay, tell me how to play 31.

duh, I dunno.

I think I can beat Candy's 25.

let's just play cards.

smile darn ya, smile.

Dan & his mother-in-law, Irene with all those boards. ugh.

if those people in Minnesota could just see us now!

No comments:

Post a Comment