Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday - Ropas & Poncho's

  • rained all night, cool; temp 57.
  • Dan & Candy came by about 8:15 to pick us all up to go out to Taco Fiesta for breakfast so that I could spend some of my Bingo winnings.
  • then Dan had to go cook brats for the afternoon Jam; Jim & Nolan went to fix a guy's water heater & never made it to the Jam; while Candy, Diane, Denise & I went to the Ropas.
  • after lunch, we returned for me to take a nap.
  • took my 2 mile bike ride & wouldn't ya' know it sprinkled the whole time.
  • early Mexican dinner at Taco Poncho's - good Mexican food!
  • in the evening, Jim & I went to a show by Bo Rivers at the Hall.
breakfast at Tiffany's (on Roger).

let's ship some of this crap home!

ooo... I think we can find more junk here.

ya' have to look carefully to see Diane (standing) & Denise (sitting in clothes pile).

I found just the thing for my dear husband.
dinner at Tiffany's ? ? ?

eek - ain't this good.

again, the tribe (at Tiffany's)

the stars on the balcony.

the real star (under his hat).

looking down at the table.

1 comment:

  1. So THAT'S what the Ropa looks like. I guess it is close to what I pictured. I hate shopping at places like TJ Maxx. Not sure I' be able to dig through a pile of clothes like that.

    ReplyDelete