Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday - golf, Mexico, & Bingo

  • cool, slightly overcast, light breeze; temp 55; high to be 68.
  • mid morning we drove to The Zone & played mini-golf; top 2 scores were Denise & Candy; Nolan played video games after; we had pizza & soda.
  • on returning, Diane & Nolan went swimming while Jim, Denise & I went to Progresso Nuevo, Mexico; Denise had never been there before; we bought a purse, vanilla, candy, & a cape/hood for Nolan.
  • early evening we attended a pot luck supper at the Hall with great food.
  • later at Bingo, Denise won her first game we played, while Roger won several games. Candy was the caller while Diane & Dan were the pursers.
  • with heavy fog/mist, Denise & Nolan went swimming after Bingo.
  • and enjoy our voluminous pictures - thanks to Denise & Diane.
Denise demonstrating how to look cool when using "ball grabber" to take ball out of hole.



I think Grandma sunk it!


ooo... I hope it goes, I hope it goes, I hope it goes...

yippee; look at my cool ball grabber.

yours truly relaxing while others pursue the course of 36 holes.


this ain't so hard.

see... it's as good as in.

another short putt for a par.

ooo... grandma, that feels so good.


but it's sort of cold out today.



grandma showed me how to hit the ball properly.


grandpa & Nolan waiting for others to finish the hole.

that's a little bit warmer.

after mini-golf, it was almost as good as Chuck E Cheese.

my prize: glasses & a plastic gun.
Mexico, here we come.

Denise: "should I have my teeth decorating like this?"

"...or like this?"

now I'm a Power Ranger!

hoo - rah.

stand down!

cool. eh?

notice Nolan on Grandma's (Bingo pursor) lap.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're showing Denise and Nolan a really good time (aside from the cold temps -- which don't seem to stop them).

    ReplyDelete