Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday - all alone

  • breezy, warm morning; temp 72; high to be 85.
  • up at 4 to take Jim & Diane to the McAllen airport for their 6 AM flight; it was late departing by over an hour.
  • on my bike ride this morning, I met Candy walking Willie; so we chatted a bit.
  • mid morning, Dan & Candy called from Sears - Auto to come pick them up as their van needed service.
  • hot dog lunch at the Hall before the Jam.
  • attended first half hour of Jam; just not my kinda music; although 2 old classical barbershop songs were done - Baby Face & All Of Me - with my bias, they sound better a Capella.
  • Kathy Bailey asked me to come over to help her with a Internet connection problem; didn't fix her problem; but was able to get AT&T person to come fix it tomorrow morning.
  • early evening, ran errands to Walmart, Wells Fargo, & H-E-B.
  • am skipping the evening entertainment due to my early hour of rising.
  • and sorry, no pictures tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment